Tiếng anh mỗi ngày một cấu trúc get used to – be used to – be used to (35)\
FeasiBLE ENGLISH với mong muốn sẽ xây dựng được hệ thống tài liệu phục vụ cho các Học Viên đang tự học tiếng Anh. Mong website sẽ giúp ích cho các Bạn đọc. Chúc các Bạn Thành Công.
1. I received advice from my teacher.
2. My colleague received a complaint from her customer.
3. Do you want to receive praise from your parents?
4. It is too bad that I received criticism from my director.
Alexander received his earliest education under the tutelage of his relative.
either … or
which is your choice? either you sing or you dance.
I want to buy either a car or a motorbike.
(clause and clause)
neither … nor
I want to buy neither a car nor a motorbike.
I don’t want to buy either a car or a motorbike.
I don’t buy this car and that motorbike.
I buy neither this car nor that motorbike.
Most women like neither booze nor beer.
Most women don’t like booze and beer.
Take charge of
1. I have a new business, I need to take charge of my project.
2. I think You need to take charge of your own life.
3. She said that she will take charge of her health.
4. If you want to buy a gun, you will have to take charge of your gun.
5. We need someone to take charge of this software implementation.
inspire somebody to do something
1. Seeing that Homer’s Iliad inspired Alexander to dream of becoming a heroic warrior.
2. I inspire my students to learn English every day.
3. He fails to inspire his friends to watch English videos.
4. They inspire me to become an English teacher.
5. My students hope that I can inspire them to improve their listening skills.
Struggle (v) /ˈstrʌɡl/
(make a very great effort to do something)
struggle to do something
1. I am struggling to quit smoking.
2. we need to struggle to keep the peace in Vietnam.
3. She struggles to understand what I say.
4. They have to struggle to improve their speaking skills.
5. He struggled to control his rebellious students.